• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Harrison baby ballista rods 11ft 2.5lb tc

Robert Linwood

Harrison Baby Ballista (burgundy finish) 11ft 2.5lb. Rods x 2

Full cork handle, American Tackle 1k carbon reel seat, Fuji anti snag guides (30-25-20-16-10-10-10 plus 10mm tip. (Due to these guides being a heavier gauge, I chose this pattern to keep the tip as light as possible).

These rods will be ready in the next week or so I ordered them a little while back if any one is interested in 2 truly beautiful rods I’ll be letting them go for a lot less then they cost.
Genuine interest only please £400 the pair

Pm for pics of the design and build of rods

Last edited:
Thats a great tempter that, such an amazing blank the Ballista too...

Full cork handle, American Tackle 1k carbon reel seat, Fuji anti snag guides (30-25-20-16-10-10-10 plus 10mm tip. (Due to these guides being a heavier gauge, I chose this pattern to keep the tip as light as possible).

These rods will be ready in the next week or so I ordered them a little while back if any one is interested in 2 truly beautiful rods I’ll be letting them go for a lot more then they cost.

Is that a typo Rob ?

Pm Robert

These rods will be ready in the next week or so I ordered them a little while back if any one is interested in 2 truly beautiful rods I’ll be letting them go for a lot more then they cost.

Ha, a man after my own heart. But they do sound lush!

I have these exact rods in burgundy and they are superb.

Had a double-figure Carp at the weekend and the playing action is lovely, Doesn’t play like a 2.5TC rod at all which is a bonus.

I’m going to take mine barbel fishing when the time’s right.

£400 is a bargain price for these, I can’t see these hanging around for long.

Back