• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Projo Designs Nightgorger Forceps by Andy Frances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve Williams

Projo Designs Nightgorger Forceps by Andy Frances

The new Projo designs night fishing forceps are a brilliant idea and they solve many of the problems experienced when catching fish at night.

The design combines an aluminium torch, disgorger and forceps. The torch has a variable beam and rubber O-ring seals that make it extremely water resistant. The torch also comes supplied with a spare bulb. The tip of the torch is coated with luminous paint so if you drop them at night, they still glow for 20 minutes. Projo also supply a neck strap that attaches to the bottom of the torch which makes carrying extremely convenient.

night1.jpg

The product we were sent were the 6 inch curved nose forceps and as you can see from the photos on this page, are just as useful in daylight as they are at night. In fact, I used the forceps throughout the session unhooking fish very easily. The only negative comment I have is that the forceps would not stay in the locked position when hanging round my neck, this may have been bad luck though!

night2.jpg

At £13.99 the Nightgorger is not bad value for money and I'll certainly continue to use them on all futur sessions both day and night. They're a brilliant idea and a great piece of design obviously designed by anglers for anglers.

Availability
Projo Designs U.K 10 Bowles Way Dunstable Beds LU6 3LX

Tel: 01582 602510

BFW Score

9 out of 10

Andy Frances October 2002

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back