• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Cage feeders

After a long rest from making cage feeders i'm now back in the workshop on an evening melting lead and rolling mesh. My website www.cagefeeders.com is no longer live so to start with I'll be selling feeders on ebay, my username is Vinylandy.

Hi Andrew, Glad to here your back in the 'Workshop'. I was clicking on your www.cagefeeders.com links about a month or two ago and thought you must have stopped. I shall be buying some as funds become available, i will be ordering my first four this week. Regards John.

Thanks John, had a very hectic 12 months with work and family commitments. Havnt got a clue where the website has gone, should have a new one up and running in the next couple of months.

Hi Andy,
My Feeders were delivered this morning and they are Great Quality Feeders...'Highly Recommended Chaps'...AND FREE DELIVERY!!!
I shall be buying more....Regards John

Mine are still in perfect nick and not lost any in snags yet. They are really tough feeders ideal for when I go to the Trent ;)

Regards
Dave

Back