• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Raffle/auction prizes

Jerry Gleeson

The barbel society barbel challenge part 2

On Thursday 29th January we will be having a presentation evening, Gary Knowles will be the guest speaker, all proceeds from the evening will go to the army benevolent fund. Money raised on the evening will be via a raffle/auction
I am after help with prizes for a raffle/auction if anyone outthere would like to donate anything.
Many thanks
Jez

I've been offered so far

King edward angling society membership 15/16
Earl of Harrington permit 15/16
1 a pair of 24 hour tickets on the llanthomas fishery on the Wye for next season
1 pair of day tickets for walthamstow res
1 pair pike fishing tickets for this winter at farmoor
A Day on the river kennet with Steveward Fishing
Prize to be donated by Ade Kiddell

Everything will be available in the raffle.

The more the better so if you can help out please do

Jez

Hi Jez, where will the event evening be taking place ? And if people can,t attend, will we still be able to buy raffle tickets ? via bfw or some other way maybe ? :)

January 29th mate, as soon as my october meeting is out of the way ill put up full details.

yes im sure we can arrange something via here for the raffle mate

Jez

Just in a day for 3 anglers on the top weir courtesy of Nigel Gray and davis tackle, cheers Nige much appreciated.

Jez

Back