• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

fox brolly

Love it Steve. Slightly bulkier than most but this is more than offset by it's light weight and sturdiness.

Dave

Great brolly but far too bulky for a quiver. You could get it in the middle but you'd have to have the rods on the outside, which I hate

Great brolly! Very sturdy and easy to use, like a mini oval and squeezed my bed under mine on a few dry summers nights to save getting big oval out of van! Its tight but just fits inside my 3 rod quiver, but better than all other small brollys

Great piece of kit but won't fit in all quivers,ok in my Trackker and fits the Aqua quiver.Heavier than normal brolly but very solid and great coverage

I agree with all previous comments and it just about fits in the centre of my wychwood quiver, the brolly is great, its the quiver I don't like

Cheers Lads for the feedback just pick one up for £59.99 on Ebay if Anyone wants one

eBay item number:161429711249

Back