• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Unbrella pole

Hi men ,

Good man Ray , had thoughts of a " best umbrella pole " thread :D

Saying that , iv got one thats 30 years ( ish ) old , solid ali , screw finish to the point to drag itself into the ground with a T bar that goes through a hole in the top , best pole ever ............ oh god what have I started , will moderate myself later :eek:.

Hatter

Hi men ,

Good man Ray , had thoughts of a " best umbrella pole " thread :D

Saying that , iv got one thats 30 years ( ish ) old , solid ali , screw finish to the point to drag itself into the ground with a T bar that goes through a hole in the top , best pole ever ............ oh god what have I started , will moderate myself later :eek:.

Hatter

Your very naughty mark, it wasnt best pole thread, honest:D

Actually i was looking for a pole to fit my storm brolly, with a male screw in at the end to fit the hub.

But now you have mentioned, just which is the best brolly pole then :D

Don't know what the original thread said, but why on earth do brolly poles have a flat bottom and not a spiked on? Really bloody irritating.

Back