• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

torrix rods in hampshire

Chris Thomson

Hi can anyone help, my brother wants a 1_3/4 lb tc torrix rod but wants to see and waggle one before parting with his hard earned , he lives in hampshire so does anyone know if anywhere in hants have any, sussex at a push ,tried the usual at ringwood but no joy, cheers for any help, not too far he has no car at the mo so i'll be driving him!!

Hi chris , I have a pair of Torrix 1 3/4 and a 1 1/4 , that your welcome to have a look at and as i live in ringwood it might save you a drive , if you want p.m me and ill send you my mobile number .

No not for sale Chris , had them built by mark tunley a few years ago and they are brilliant . But your welcome to have a look . I'll try again with the pm , don't know what's going on there .

Just checked and we've got the 1.5lb & 2lb Torrix in stock but no 1.75lb.

Typiccal!!

I don't know if you got my pm Chris , it said it went . Depending on the river you fish you might find the 2lb torrix a bit of a beefy rod . When I had mine built they didn't do 1.5 lb tc else I would have probably gone for that . Having said that I have been more than happy with the 1.75 . And rods after all are a very personal thing

Paul

Nigel, have you a price for the 2lb tc torrix and isit full cork handle?

Hi Chris,

Sorry for the delay in replying, our price for the 2lb TC Torrix is £232 and it has a full cork handle.

Cheers

torrix rods

Hi can anyone help, my brother wants a 1_3/4 lb tc torrix rod but wants to see and waggle one before parting with his hard earned , he lives in hampshire so does anyone know if anywhere in hants have any, sussex at a push ,tried the usual at ringwood but no joy, cheers for any help, not too far he has no car at the mo so i'll be driving him!!

hi chris was in yately this week they have had some come in 3 gs i think they are cost 220 each nice action n light going to buy one myself derek

Back