• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

White Swan relinquishing Teme water as it's not worth keeping!

James Healey

Some of you might find this interesting. I found this over the last couple of days as I was looking for an alternative to baa for a change of scenery next year. I live in tenbury wells and almost exclusively fish the teme, these guys who you've probably of heard of (I hadn't) have some real nice big sections of the teme local to me. I was a bit disheartened to read this when I was looking on their site. I would be interested in knowing what happens to the future of these stretches of river. If I read the colour coded maps on their website correctly (they're pretty hard to decipher) these are quite big sections of river with fishing on both banks in places. (link below)

White Swan Piscatorials V2.0

That would be cracking if that's the case. I love the teme and I felt a bit offended that a fishing club was just sort of disposing of it at worthless. At least baa anglers would make good use of it, I know I would!

Back