• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Keith Speer plaque/memorial.

Jeff Collins

No Longer a Member
I personally didn't know Keith. But after the flow of tributes on a recent thread I think it's perhaps apt that he should be remembered in the form of a plaque or memorial.
Do any of the IT gurus amongst bfw know how to set up a charity page link or something like that.

Regards

Jc

jeff, bit early for that mate, i dare say mike will let us know if and when but for now let him pass over in peace and dignity:)
one of lifes great characters along with mike

I agree John but when the time is right a truly great tribute to the legend that was Keith Speer would be to gather all of the useable threads that he posted or replied to on BFW over the years and compile them into a book complete with pictures of the great man with his many memorable catches which could be sold with funds going to a suitable angling cause of his families choice, I would certainly buy one.

Any thoughts people?

Gentlemen

Thank you for your suggestions. There are a number of ideas already submitted and no doubt others will be forthcoming which will be considered by his Club.

There are number of things that have to be arranged and for the family's sake I ask you to please be patient

Mike

good for you Mike and if you need any help just call mate, i aint the fittest guy and even less the smartest but if helps needed i am here mate:)

Back