• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Vote Tory?

if he promised me every barbel I'd catch next season was a double.....I still wouldn't vote for him.

choices choices Forest gump or DC better the Devil we know.

You're right about a devil.

Speaking of which, nice to see the Labour Party rolling out Tony Blair, the face of pure evil. Obviously wanting to lose the election by an even bigger margin.

I have no particular affiliation but I do not trust Milliband & Co ,too many left from the previous crowd that got us into the mess we are in now.

Speaking of which, nice to see the Labour Party rolling out Tony Blair, the face of pure evil. Obviously wanting to lose the election by an even bigger margin.

I have no particular affiliation but I do not trust Milliband & Co ,too many left from the previous crowd that got us into the mess we are in now.

Should be a like button for this post Stuart !

Dave

John, I have no leaning either way but an honest politician is about as common as a unicorn.
We are governed by a class of people detached from the real world who arrogantly believe they know what is best for the rest of us.

Red Ed's Hypocrite Party or Duplicitous Dave's Patrician Party.

Bleak choice or what? Two cheeks of the same arse.

Proud to say I've never voted for either.

I am always puzzled when folks blame Labour for the global banking crisis but then hold the Tories up as some sort of paragon of financial virtue. Don't make me laugh - the Tories were actively lobbying for further deregulation of the banking sector right up until the point that Lehman Bros went under. They didn't see it coming any more than Norman Lamont foresaw Black Wednesday.

Bah humbug!

John, I have no leaning either way but an honest politician is about as common as a unicorn.
We are governed by a class of people detached from the real world who arrogantly believe they know what is best for the rest of us.

There are many honest politicians out there - the problem is the we (or rather the media) react when they admit fallibility.

Back