• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Short film and underwater footage

Andy Frances

Administrator
Staff member
Hi all,

I received an email last week from a chap who's made a short film. Here's the email:

I'm emailing as I thought many of your members would be interested in this short film I've made called 'Beneath the waterline'

The film takes you on a journey around the UK meeting people like Andrew Kerr of the sustainable eel group and Matt Hayes a well known British angler to hear there thoughts on certain problems. It features myself presenting issues and threats while showing what's being done to compact them as well as showing rare species. Powan, Spined Loach, Eel and some invasives will be looked at in detail as well as wider issues affecting all fish species such as getting kids into nature and making nature reserves more aware of freshwater fish. This part is designed to give a taster of the species and problems fish face.

The website features many short films and underwater fish videos as well as the main film which you can watch for a small fee.

Beneath the water line

--

I've watched some of the free stuff and quite enjoyed it.

Regards,

Andy

Back