• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Britford Fishery.

Signed ,and shared,utter madness,watching deer and barn owls in those water meadows with the Cathedral in the distance always makes my day.

Me too.

Signed. Given there's probably a barbel or two in there, could we switch this to the main thread where it might get more attention and signatures?

There certainly is Steve.
I had a 9lber on a size 16 to 2.8lb bottom trotting last season.

Good idea if one of the Mods would kindly action.

Graham

Hi men ,

Sign of the times . My little lane outside Duunstable was the origional part of the A5 , Puddle hill as the romans etc used to go over the Downs . Its called Dick Turpin Lane , as he plied his trade along this route . There was a garret where they hung people at the junction , and the lane its self was downgraded to a bridleway , and was a haven for wildlife . The ouzel brook runs across it , with fish , birds , newts , and birds like Kits , buzzards , and lots of different owls . Now ?, going to be the waste transfer center , parking for council lorrys . Can we stop it ?, NO.

Hatter

Back