• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Nash The Key

Brian Timson

Has anyone seen the price of this cultured hookbaits The Key by Nash 20mm x 15 hookbaits £9.99 that a lot of money for some boilies or pellets...... Anyone tried them? :eek:

Cheers

Brian

Doesnt matter how cultured/good they are, if they're in the wrong place they wont be catching. Hope they last along time for that price:eek:

Very very effective bait, you wont need a lot , very very expensive the choice is yours, there are other ways to achieve the same bait, google is your friend!

Is that ABS stuff in general or the I Bait?

From the Nash website:

"Exhaustive testing of these special baits showed an undeniable pattern where they repeatedly produced the biggest or most rarely caught carp from a venue, and fast! Takes can be instant."

That old chestnut!

Sounds remarkably like something that begins with boll and ends with ocks.

No way! When I go carp fishing I always try to catch the biggest and most rarely caught carp in the lake, I'd have to be some sort of idiot to not spod the sh1t out of the place with these now!

Here's some more psychobabble:

Produced in frozen format only, Key®*boilies combine cutting edge aquatic feed technology with broad-spectrum digestive activity in a soft centred bait which continually breaks down its own complex proteins into nucleotides, amino acids and other highly stimulatory feeding triggers. A constantly changing bait, The Key®*continuously generates the most powerful food signal yet achieved in a boilie.

What amuses me is that every new bait becomes 'the best yet'. Does that mean all previous produced baits are useless and that the manufacturers weren't trying?!

Saw a video a few years ago where someone found that Strawberries were a pretty devastating instant bait.
I suppose anything palatable would be, before they learn eating it means a visit to the bank.

Does that mean all previous produced baits are useless and that the manufacturers weren't trying?!

No. It just means there's an endless stream of mug punters out there who can be fooled time and time again and who need little convincing that there is a short and easy way to the catch of their dreams.

Most boilies are inert little balls of nothingness.

You could just use paste. I'm pretty sure that constantly breaks down.

I find the best way to get the fish of my dreams is to go to sleep....... ahem... I'll get my coat

Back