• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Guiding

Stephen Scaysbrook

Can any one tell me the name of the guiding service for the Trent' Dove and Derwent. I think its Three Rivers ??? Someting. I've tried the old Google but not come up with the answer.
Thanks

Found this Scaz but the website isnt working as it should

Three Rivers Angling Adventures
26 Repton Road, Sawley, Derbyshire. NG10 3BU

Three Rivers Angling Adventures is a family run business based in South Derbyshire within touching distance of 3 very special rivers the Trent, Dove and Derwent. As a lifelong angler Patrick has enjoyed fishing for all species throughout the UK. From fishing rivers and canals near his hometown of Caterham, Surrey to fishing local lakes and the rivers Blackwater & Loddon when he moved to the carp mecca that is Yateley, Hampshire. He has also fished many other rivers in the UK including the River Wye, Thames, Wey & Mole throughout the years. Patrick has become a well respected all round angler since moving to Sawley, South Derbyshire fishing for a variety of species with Barbel being his favourite target. Kay is a UK Award Winning Professional Photographer with a passion for home cooking. She is a very accomplished home cook providing clients with fabulous meals throughout their stay. All meals are produced using locally sourced ingredients where ever possible. They are proud to offer tailor made angling breaks to suit all anglers’ requirements. They have places for 2 anglers at any one time so you get the best experience possible. This makes it best suited to couples, friends or parent and child (not under 12 due to river safety). Offering guided packages to suit all anglers of all abilities, from the specimen Barbel or Zander angler right through to the complete novice. Packages can be from short 8 hour tuition days to 24 hour sessions or even up to 3 days, dependant on species targeted. They can also provide food, bait & tackle for these trips.

Barbel, Zander, Pike, Chub, Perch, River Carp, Bream, Roach and Grayling.

Advice is given. Learn how to: Read a river and swim selection (water craft). Use a bait dropper effectively. Make the right tackle choices. Various bait choices and techniques. Roll meat from river bank and from wading in the river. Roving with minimal tackle. Bait and wait techniques. Look after and photograph your catch.

Contact Patrick or Kay for details or visit Three Rivers Angling Adventures website

Tel: 0115 973 3180, Mobile: 07763 611556, email: threeriversanglingadventures@hotmail.co.uk

Scaz have you tried calling them. If they were looking to put people on the Upper Trent and Derwent there is very little day ticket water in the area. Can't really see it would be a profitable full time business

Patricks on facebook and did have a page on there, i did see a post that he was selling it so not sure if he still does it or not.
Just looked for his page and its gone.

Jez

Back