• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Good day ticket venues

Hi all any advice on good venues which offers 24 hour barbel fishing ,i live in the north east but would not mind travelling 2 or 3 hours as i fancy a good weekend away. tight lines Paul.

I would go on the river reports threads on this site and ask re 24 hour fishing on the R. Trent which is prolific and not too far for you to travel to .

Cundall Lodge Farm on the Swale do a night ticket, park on the bank next to the river, not tried their stretch but its long with plenty of features

Cundall Lodge Farm on the Swale do a night ticket, park on the bank next to the river, not tried their stretch but its long with plenty of features

Some nice swims there, it also has a bonus oxbow lake should the river not be on form.
TBH I myself dont like the parking behind the swims, more like a supermarket car park on the odd occasion, but I do appreciate that some of us who are less mobile due to whatever, will find it a bonus.

Dave

Back