• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

stolen tackle

Jerry Gleeson

Myself and Julian Barnes left the river wye early to have another crack on the derwent. Unfortunately someone broke into the car and stole 100s of pounds worth of tackle id very much appreciate it if you chaps hear of any tackle being sold cheap in the borrowash/derby area could let me or julian know

Jez

Ps im a bit tired and I don't think ive worded that right but I think you'll all know what I mean :)

Was it on borrowash car park Jerry,the one with a huge fence around it,had my van broke in there,they cut a nut off so they can slide fence apart,that's how they get in,hope you get your stuff back

Inside the secure carpark there was a small panel of fencing missing, when we went through it into the outer bit someone had bent all the fencing back to make it easy to get out or in, its jules i feel for it was all his gear, hopefully 1 of the locals will here something, a **** end to a brilliant week.

jez

They goshed my window,they took sat nav ,pebble charger and a hoodie,not nice at all ,police were great but they never recovered anything ,glad they didn't break in the back of the van

Back