• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Cheap new fanny pack

Didn't really know what to expect there. Must admit, I'm slightly disappointed though not altogether surprised. "Cheap" and "fanny" rarely go together that well.

Didn't really know what to expect there. Must admit, I'm slightly disappointed though not altogether surprised. "Cheap" and "fanny" rarely go together that well.

pmsl :D:D:D Haydn, you live in the wrong city. ;):rolleyes::D

some decent cheap stuff on this site if you look through it, with free postage to the UK, as long as your not in a hurry for delivery.

bright headlight, with both white and red L.E.D.s

Portable 3-Mode 6 LED HeadLamp HeadLight Flashlight Torch Light Waterproof Emerg - US$3.99

fishing stuff

Fishing Gear - Fishing Supplies & Equipment at Banggood.com

Derek, won't ask what search terms you were using when you came across that one!

fannypack

I am suitably confused about this post can anyone enlighten me ? how do I wear it? and what purpose does It serve/? once
installed:p

No risky replies please I have lead a very sheltered life.

There's plenty of those "Fanny Packs" on the Bay, anyhow. The very same ones, complete with that stupid Eugien Tackleberry-esque "SWAT" nonsense written on it. Or better still a few others not quite so marketed towards the American survivalist nutter or Duane "the Dog" Bounty Hunter types.

Only a 'merkin' would call what the French know as their derriere, their fanny. From the description and pictures, the belt goes round the waist as on a bum (fanny) bag with the bag itself positioned on the side of the thigh. Two of those and a normal bum bag on the waist and you could dispense with the holdall for a light roving day....although you might look like a right plonker!

Dave

There's plenty of those "Fanny Packs" on the Bay, anyhow. The very same ones, complete with that stupid Eugien Tackleberry-esque "SWAT" nonsense written on it. Or better still a few others not quite so marketed towards the American survivalist nutter or Duane "the Dog" Bounty Hunter types.

Don't work yourself up too much Haydn, it's only a spelling mistake for heavens sake. They are 'fanny paks', so the S in SWAT should obviously have been a T....simples.

Cheers, Dave.

Back