• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Problem with styles on some boards....

Andy Frances

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for the feedback.

I have bought a license for the updated version of the forum software we use. The later version is mobile friendly so would solve that issue. I need to get it installed on the test server to see how the upgrade goes...

Cheers
Andy

Purely from a mobile friendly point of view (which is what I meant, nothing more) my comment is accurate, at least for the forums I visit

maybe you've got a big screen Paul but it's all too tiny on mine, try looking at for example the ABF forum which adapts to the mobile phone screen size

That's moddern technology for you Brian. As soon as I learn how to make a phone call on my ruddy thing, I will give you a bell and you can explain to me how to get forums on it. Good luck to you with that :D

Cheers, Dave.

Never had any problems with the site on my phone, dont know what all the fuss is about. Keep the good work up lads;)

Back