• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

The Source Base Mix

Mark Dodd

Evening,
Just received 5kg of Source base mix that I ordered from a shop.
No bottle of liquid additive came with it though.
I know it does with the kilo bag, but is it meant to with the 5kg bag too?
Cheers
Mark

quoted on the Dynamite Baits website -

Base Mix kit containing the powered base mix and liquid food bottle to roll your own baits or cork ball pop ups. Available kilo and 5 kilo bags

so im guessing the 5kg is sold as the kilo bags - ie with liquid

Taken from their website

The Source Base Mix | Dynamite Baits

The Range;
- The kilo bags are in resalable zip lock packaging meaning you can keep your bait fresher for longer. Shelf life available in 10mm, 15mm, 18mm and 20mm. Freezer baits in 15mm and 18mm.
- For baiting campaigns the boilies are also available in 5 kilo bulk bags at a discounted price. Shelf life in 15mm, 18mm and 20mm, freezer baits available in 15mm and 18mm.
- Dumbell boilies in 14mm Shelf life and freezer baits
- Base Mix kit containing the powered base mix and liquid food bottle to roll your own baits or cork ball pop ups. Available kilo and 5 kilo bags
- White Fluro Source Pop Ups are now available in 10mm, 15mm and 20mm. The 10mm and 15mm pots contain a mixture of round and dumbell shaped pop ups. Each tub includes a free liquid booster bottle.
- Super buoyant Pop Ups are also available in 15mm, 18mm and 20mm. Each tub includes a free liquid booster bottle.
- Hardened hookbaits contain 14mm dumbells as well as 15mm and 20mm boilies in the same pot
- Liquid Attractant
- Hookbait Dip
- Feed Pellets in 4mm, 6mm and 8mm.
- Hook Pellets 22m and 30mm
- Stick Mix
- Groundbait
- Paste
Features and Videos;
Terry Hearn talks about The Source

http://www.dynamitebaits.com/contact

That's what I thought but if you look at the pictures you can see that the 1kg bag says "with liquid" on it, but the 5kg bag doesn't.

After a few calls, incl one to Dynamite, I've ascertained that the 5kg mix does not come supplied with liquid additive.
Thus, the 1kg bags work out as better value if you're paying rrp.......Go figure.

Back