• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

New Thame Record!

Stephen Bond

Had a look in this week's Angling Times. Mr. Ayling is pictured with a river Thame monster. Can't recall the exact weight but 16.08 or 10 I recall. Beats the current 16lb 2oz record.

A pretty outrageous capture considering Luke recent caught PB 16.02 fish on the Thames recently :eek

Congratulations :D

Stephen

Hi men,

Well done Luke , better than your football team , as long as you haven't weighed it in a keep net :eek::eek::eek::D:D:D .

Got to say we loved this river , sue had a goodun out of there , but we hardly fished it .

Hatter

Hi men ,

Can I just point out that although it is a big fish , Luke is not putting it forward as a river record , so the fish on the list still stands ,

Cheers Hatter

I know this fish was also out a couple of weeks ago at 16.07 and recall I think a 15+ in the AT earlier this year and not from the usual stretch...great fish and capture nevertheless....will look up the picture and see if I can recognise it as a 15+ came out at the back end of last season.

Back