• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Sports Direct Flash sale

Who else has had some of there order cancelled? I ordered 9 different items only got 2 in stock!! But the items are still on there website??? Not good!!::mad:

This'll be where you get a fraction of your order, usually an item worth a couple of quid, and a "free" mug. You'll also get to pay £5.99 for delivery of the said £2 item and "free" mug.

He might not have a clue about football, but Mike Ashley knows how to make a quid or two.

Had both jacket and fleece cancelled and being charged 4.99 postage for a 75p baiting needle. Tried emailing them to cancel but no joy as of yet.

I wish I'd never mentioned it! :(

It may be worth contacting citizens advice as this appears to be a rip-off with SD making profit on the postal charges. Perhaps if you printscreen your laptop image showing the date/time and Sports Direct page still advertising the goods that they have cancelled, you may be able to use it to support your argument.

Don't beat yourself up about it Anthony, ..not your fault at all.
If it is a scam, then potentially, SD has just gained some bad PR on a national forum,..probably no skin off Mr Ashley's nose though.

I would sooner poke my eyes out with a sharp stick than buy anything from them after the staff in my local one refused to phone for an ambulance for my grandson who was having a fit. Staffed by idiots :mad:

He's got to keep that underachieving lot of mercenaries in Tyneside in the latest Ferraris. :rolleyes:

Back