• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Birthday

Albert Watkinson

Thank you to the barbel forum for sending me birthday wishes .it means a lot to me .i don't post much now because I have lost my wife in November and cannot get to the bank because I cannot drive and walking with a wheelie
Albert

Happy Birthday Albert, dont desert us on here Matey we are all Family :)

Hello Albert, how are you getting along old mate? Like everyone else on here, I was deeply touched when I heard the terribly sad news about your dear lady wife in November, and you are often in my mind.

I do hope you can find a way forward from where you are now Albert, though I know it won't be easy. Keep on posting on the forum, stay in touch...you have many friends on here, all cheering you on!

Take care mate, and happy birthday to you.

Dave.

A belated Happy birthday from me too Albert :)

I thought to myself "where does Albert live? maybe pick him up and take him out for a days fishing"

But then I saw Cheshire, that's over 200 miles, and 'oop narf too and I ain't got a passport for thereabouts. Sorry matey :)

What a response .i never thought I had as many friends.i thank you all because I was heartbroken after 64 married and sorely needed some help.thank you all again.i will try to keep in touch .i love reading on this site
Albert

A belated happy birthday from me Albert. Hope you had pleasant a day as possible.
Warmest regards
Damian

PS. just out of interest, where are you in Cheshire?

And a belated happy birthday from me as well Albert.
Really sorry to hear about your wife.
Take care mate - and please keep posting - you've got lots of friends here.:)

Many happy returns Albert.

Back