• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Couriers

John Hasler

My barbel rods have only been out once this season and I can't see them coming out again, what couriers would people recommend if I decide to sell some of them?

I have used UPS, they seem cheap enough, collect from your door, and will deliver rod length tubes , some couriers have a length limit.

Dave

Just Google UPS quick quote and go from there . I ship rods all around the world and UPS have never let me down 100% reliable . To ship to anywhere in UK mainland will cost you £8.40 which includes £50 insurance cover next day delivery , you can of course up your insurance if you wish . You can get cheaper but others are slower and not as reliable , I speak from experience . With UPS you have to download and print of their label so obviously you need a printer . Also make sure you weigh and measure the parcel accurately, they do check .

Back