• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

BFW fleece hat

Paul Collins

Loved mine, the wife threw it in the back of the car, hat never to be seen again.
They've been out of stock about a year now, any plans for more to become available?

Thanks for the replies everyone. I now have stock of the fleece hats which you can order here:

https://barbel.co.uk/site/shopv2/prod.php?grp=12

I've had occasional problems with some payments randomly not going through so please keep an eye on the transaction screens. You can always PayPal the money to me if you get problems.

Don't forget to have a browse at some of the other shop items...

Cheers,
Andy F

Hello Andy, I have tried to purchase a fleece hat from the shop using paypal, it appeared to all be ok but for some reason on the final screen it said transaction failed although the text still said thank you for the order etc?

Just like Barry, order made via paypal, but final screen says transaction failed , and there has been no indication from paypal that the payment has been made .

Can you advise Andy ?

Dave

I never got the transaction failed message but that said I have not received the usual paypal email confirmation ?

Sorry everyone. All hat orders received have failed :( I have copies of the orders, so if you could send £13.79 to ebay@barbel.co.uk I'll send them out. I'll be working on a new shop for the site very, very soon!

Apologies for the inconvenience.

AF

Back