• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Aldi Special Offer

Bill Walford

Senior Member & Supporter
If anyone is looking to reproof any items of footwear or clothing Aldi have cans of reproofing spray on offer at the moment...£1:49 per can. I can’t comment on it’s effectiveness at the moment but my Missus picked up a couple of cans for me today one of which will get used this weekend :)

If anyone is looking to reproof any items of footwear or clothing Aldi have cans of reproofing spray on offer at the moment...£1:49 per can. I can’t comment on it’s effectiveness at the moment but my Missus picked up a couple of cans for me today one of which will get used this weekend :)

You know how to party Bill :eek:

What you planning to do with that poor woman?

You’ll be able to read about it in my memoirs Neil

Thanks Bill. Bought a few cans to weather proof my Gamo trousers. Had a look on e bay they are treble the price on there.

Excellent!...:) thanks for posting Paul :D

And so true Bill, our Lad was sent in for a bottle of milk by his partner, he came out with a welding machine and no milk!

Glad it’s not just me that can’t resist a look up the Centre isle!...I’ve stopped short of a welding machine though...wouldn’t know how to use it!! :D

Back