• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

River monsters

Brian Willson

Senior Member & Supporter
We moan about the predators in our waters, we moan about the weather, we moan about conditions, but after watching Jeremy Wade fishing on the Congo, and almost being stoned to death because the chiefs brother went missing, and facing that weather and conditions in the worst canoe possible, why do we moan ?
Brian.

Speak for yourself Brian. I , up to now at least, have NEVER been known to moan EVER about anything including the near perfect weather that this beautiful country produces week after week. Apart from that, the marvelous catches that continue to grace my over burdened landing net on a daily/weekly basis would not EVER give me good reason to whinge in any way shape or form.
Kind regards,

Jeff

What's next for Jeremy I wonder?

Perhaps it will be the mythical and mysterious monster minnows of Monmouthshire. Or, maybe, the terrifying, toe-grabbing tench of Telford (chaotic underwater film of someone's trouser leg and a swirl of blood in the murky water). Arrghh! :eek:

That man has balls alright. :rolleyes:

Back