• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Hinders bait

Steve Foran

hi lads im looking for a new bait . i looked at hinders baits has anyone got any info on there baits? tight line

Hi steve,

I have used there ground bait mixes pellets liquids and boilies and pastes exclusively for the barbel fishing this year and I must say that my results have improved vastly, I find they cover just about everything that I need, granted a little steep on price but for my money its worth every penny, find a mix that you like and stick with it. The blitz has been doing the damage on my local a nice meaty mix thats a lovely colour.

Hinders bait to me has been A1, in fact i am still catching on their Elips pellets from 2 seasons back:D, if you buy in bulk there P&P works for you.
Great baits, service and good info if you give them a ring.

Jon

They've a two for one offer on their pastes 'till Monday and free carriage for orders over 30 quid at the moment......

Highly recommended from my experience.

The Elips have caught consistently all year, have also tried the barbel bomb and blitz boilies which have also caught, just that when tried one rod boilie, one pellet, the pellet always out scores the boilie. Hardly a scientific test but gives me confidence.

Good service too

Up until 2 seasons back I was a great fan of Elips pellets, however I found some old CC Moore HNV Betaine pellets hidden in the garage and tried those. My results were so good I got some of their Betaine Ultramix and have been using those ever since, my last 2 seasons' results have been excellent. Also, like Stewart, I find that pellet outfishes other baits regardless of water conditions.

I've used Hinders before and found the service excellent. I ordered online and ended up with a mistake due to the menu on the basket. The corrected the order and posted the correct items by express delivery even though the orginal order was standard post, in addition they told me to keep the incorrect items which I used as loose feed. Used the Elips on the Wye last year and found them very effective, couldn't tell you about my local river, the Tees, as I haven't managed a barbel since 2009.

I NEVER venture out after Barbel without some Barbel Bomb powder....dampened down and used as loose feed, dropperred or in a feeder it has produced the most pronounced feeding response I've seen to date.

Paul

Has Hinders stopped making barbel bomb boilies, by the way, anyone going to make a bait order 10 per cent discount code AL10.

Hinders

Used different baits from loads of companies,can't fault hinders always had good results from all there barbel baits & flavourings,my number one choice now.

I have been looking at their elips pellets, and I think that will be my choice of bait for the coming season. The large ones are spot on at 10mm, and the small and medium will do nicely as feed.

Dave

Back