• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

admin

John Charlton

Recipients: admin

08-12-2013, 10:30
Senior Member Join Date: Jan 2010

Default new member

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi andy/andy

a friend of mine bought some drennan isotopes from the bfw shop about 3 week back roughly in the hope of joining the forum!
his name is simon hope and his email would of been red_hope as there been a problem?

how can this be resolved?

thanks john

thanks admin for your lack of response:( sent this 8/12/13 10 days later no response?

maybe you haven't read the private message but I'd no intention of sending another so maybe you can respond to this!
oh on another note the isotope was enterprise my mistake.

regards john

Hi men ,

John , Admin has been out of the country over that period , so could not have read it leaving the day to day running to the mods ( but not adding people ) .I will speak to him today , I'm sure he can sort it .

Hatter

Hi John

I add new members whenever Andy needs me to, and I have to say that I've not seen any (auto generated) emails regarding your friend and his BFW purchases.

But I just checked the members database and I find that John Hope was actually added 26.11.2013

paul4

Back