• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Fox Barbel Plus

Not sure if its what your after, but I have a Fox Duo Lite barbel Xtra, 1.75 two tops avon and quiver 11ft.
Think its only had a reel on once

Not sure if its what your after, but I have a Fox Duo Lite barbel Xtra, 1.75 two tops avon and quiver 11ft.
Think its only had a reel on once

It's the older model Richard @12', over 10 years old now, but a lovely playing action slim blank too. Fox made some good gear back then.

My father in law just lent me one , it's fairly immaculate bar a bit of dirt , 1.75tc plus quiver top, I'll ask him if he will sell it as he's on free spirits now

one on Ebay item number:191266456275

FOX BARBEL PLUS 12FT 1.75 LB TWIN TOP AVON QUIVER STYLE BARBEL ROD

MODEL RD3266, IN NICE CLEAN CONDITION. IN ORIGINAL BAG.

FREE UK MAINLAND POST (EXCLUDE NORTH/SOUTH IRELAND,AS COSTS MORE)

EMAIL OR CALL 07979234249 FOR INFO

one on Ebay item number:191266456275

FOX BARBEL PLUS 12FT 1.75 LB TWIN TOP AVON QUIVER STYLE BARBEL ROD

MODEL RD3266, IN NICE CLEAN CONDITION. IN ORIGINAL BAG.

FREE UK MAINLAND POST (EXCLUDE NORTH/SOUTH IRELAND,AS COSTS MORE)

EMAIL OR CALL 07979234249 FOR INFO

Saw that last week, and there was a bid on on it for £99.00 must have fallen through, so re-listed.

Hello Neil, ive had a look and cant put my hands on it at the moment.
I will have another look later today once ive dropped the lad off at the airport, if you don't here back today it means I haven't got it.

Hello Neil, ive had a look and cant put my hands on it at the moment.
I will have another look later today once ive dropped the lad off at the airport, if you don't here back today it means I haven't got it.

Cheers Richard, thanks for all the effort, no worries if you can't find it.

Neil

P. M. Richard

Only just picked up in this thread !:eek:
Neil, you have a PM

Regards

Bill

Back