• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Harrison 1lb Tc rods

Colin Court

Due to spending more time on my carp syndicate water . I've reluctantly decided to sell my pair of Harrison 1lb tc rods which I had made for me by Kev clayton . Who at the time worked for Harrison before recently setting up Clayton Custom Fishing Rods.
The rods themselves are a complete one off and there is not another blank like these. They come with full cork butt with a Fuji screw down reel seat similar to that used on match rods . The rods are both 12ft .They are also fitted with Kigan ceramic guides. One rod comes with a spliced in quiver tip top section . They have very little use due to only using them over the winter months while fishing for perch
I'm looking for £250 the pair . Because of the uniqueness of these rods I will not be open to offers and will be sold on a first come first served basis . Collection or meet around the Sussex areas
Please message me with an e mail addy if you would like photos sent .
Thanks

Back