• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Reuben heaton mk2 flyweight scales with dean macey weighsling

Dave Quinn

Senior Member & Supporter
Ruben Heaton Flyweight Mk2 scales 12lb x 1/2 oz

The clear plastic on the front is damaged, it's no longer completely clear but you can see the dial clearly.

Comes with zipped case, the zip is broken

Also a Dean Macey fine mesh weigh sling in case. There's a small hole in it

£10 for both + postage

i'd be interested to know what you're saying neil, if only because i can warn people about any problems with the scales

i'd be interested to know what you're saying neil, if only because i can warn people about any problems with the scales

OK Dave I was trying not to ruin your chances of selling them, but I have had three sets of the lightweights, (son's also) and I am afraid they are very poorly made, and don't deserve to have the RH name. All three have given up, not worth having if they fail when weighing a fish of a lifetime. Also they have had not a great deal of use :) so make of that what you will.:rolleyes:
Anyway got some Avon's, seem far better, and recently acquired some Ron Thompson's which seem good for the money.
However I do appreciate the compactness of the Flyweights, just a pity regarding the quality.

Don't worry Neil, I'm not mightily concerned, for a tenner with a sling I though they might do a job for someone.

John if you cover the post you can take a look at them and pay me the tenner if you think its fair, if not just keep them

Don't worry Neil, I'm not mightily concerned, for a tenner with a sling I though they might do a job for someone.

John if you cover the post you can take a look at them and pay me the tenner if you think its fair, if not just keep them

That's what I thought, your right for a tenner I'll have it, I can always keep the sling and sling the scales :)

28 days and counting...

Back