• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Shark, its a shark, its a big ass shark.....

That's fantastic! What is that? Bullshark? Big one if it is.

Thanks for that Steve.

Mike

They're gonna need a bigger boat :D

Seems plausible its a bull shark looks like inland water leading to the sea. You want to go for a dip now would you lol

Brian

That's what I thought, but it looks like a big chap. No wonder they've been confused with great whites before now.

That's awesome! I've had a few pike snatch fish on the way in which took me by suprise but that! Wow - made me jump just watching it! :eek:

I fished the trinity inlet at cairns northern queensland last xmas, and saw a huge bull-probably a mile or 2 from the sea. you certainly wouldnt want to go for a dip!

Many years ago my wife had a Tuna she was wrestling with off the Bahamas eaten, that Shark was on for about 5 minutes on 80lb class gear and neither her myself or the deckhand could make the slightest impression on it ! very sobering.

Back