• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Overexposure

Terry Banks

Caught this 2.8oz p.b. Grayling yesterday but unfortunately its come out over exposed :(

Any tips/reasons why this happens and how to avoid it would be very appreciated :)

SAM_0938.jpg

Cheers lads :)

Sam you've just jogged my memory about adjusting settings on the camera and I think I've done just what you said :eek:

At least no-one will be able to recognise the swim ! LOL :D

Thanks again

Cheers lads :)

Sam you've just jogged my memory about adjusting settings on the camera and I think I've done just what you said :eek:

At least no-one will be able to recognise the swim ! LOL :D
Thanks again

Terry, you,ve got to be joking, we all know its the one with the white washed wall behind it. ;)

well done tex

what you didnt tell everyone was that you fished 15 swims to catch it well deserved mate;)

Thanks Anthony the photo looks miles better :eek:

Also thanks to the other members who have tried to rescue it and the offers to try for me :)

Iv'e re-set my camera settings so hopefully it won't happen again :D

Very much appreciated Lads !

Cheers

If you camera has a manual mode, expose for the shadows. Always worth taking a few pics under and over the camera's meter reading then you can chose the best.

Back