• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Are there any PHP developers out there?

Andy Frances

Administrator
Staff member
Hi all,

Apologies that this isn't barbel related.

I have some work that needs doing on Barbel Fishing World which requires a PHP developer. Is there anyone out there with these skills, or does anyone know of anyone who is reliable that could help?

Many thanks,

Andy F

You know there is that saying related to super expensive trinkets and stuff, which is along the lines of... If you have to ask the price then you can't afford it. It's the same sort of thing here isn't it. I did look up PHP on Wikipedia, just to double check I'm not an expert and I can confirm I am not. In the detailed description provided, the only words that made any sense to me were words like "and", "the", "is".

Best of luck Andy.

You know there is that saying related to super expensive trinkets and stuff, which is along the lines of... If you have to ask the price then you can't afford it. It's the same sort of thing here isn't it. I did look up PHP on Wikipedia, just to double check I'm not an expert and I can confirm I am not. In the detailed description provided, the only words that made any sense to me were words like "and", "the", "is".

Best of luck Andy.

I know Howard...it's all a different world isn't it? I think I have made a technological breakthrough if I get the lead to stay intact on the end of my pencil when I sharpen it. I tend not to look at things like that because I can end up having a headache that lasts for days if I do.

Cheers, Dave

Back