• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Chair Recommendations

Needs to be light, low, armrests. Not too fussed if it reclines but would be nice. Needs to fit under my brolly without me getting wet or banging my head.

Korum Aeronium deluxe chair ticks all the boxes, they do a recliner too but without armrests.

Deluxe chair weighs 4.6kg with the padded mattress and only 3.6kg without.

Korum Aeronium deluxe chair ticks all the boxes, they do a recliner too but without armrests.

Deluxe chair weighs 4.6kg with the padded mattress and only 3.6kg without.

Yes, the recliner is the one I'm referring to above - without explicitly naming it, unfortunately. An excellent chair, which would be better if pimped, as per Rich's comment. The front legs aren't long enough for the more steeply sloping banks. For those, I use an old Korum lightweight with extra extending front legs (that I purchased from Ebay some years ago).

Yes, the recliner is the one I'm referring to above - without explicitly naming it, unfortunately. An excellent chair, which would be better if pimped, as per Rich's comment. The front legs aren't long enough for the more steeply sloping banks. For those, I use an old Korum lightweight with extra extending front legs (that I purchased from Ebay some years ago).
Very light for a recliner.

Back