• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Charity donation from fish-in

Andy Frances

Administrator
Staff member
Hi all,

I've just received a donation collected by Graham Elliot from the recent BFW fish-in on the Warks Avon.

bfw-charity1.jpg

Many thanks to Graham for organising the fish-in and to the members that attended, and donated.

I will add the above amount to the other charity money we collect from new members when they join. As usual, we'll split 50/50 between Macmillan and Cancer Research.

All the best,

Andy

Hi all,

I've just received a donation collected by Graham Elliot from the recent BFW fish-in on the Warks Avon.

View attachment 26009

Many thanks to Graham for organising the fish-in and to the members that attended, and donated.

I will add the above amount to the other charity money we collect from new members when they join. As usual, we'll split 50/50 between Macmillan and Cancer Research.

All the best,

Andy
And just to add a big thanks to Andy Burt, Joe and Jamie of Cadence for allowing us to fish their stretch. I know some are coming back and no doubt the fish will be far more obliging!!!

Thanks Andrew and Graham - it's a lovely stretch. The thing about angling is that fish can never be guaranteed - we're slaves to the conditions. On another day it might well have fished it's head off.

Back