• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

charity night

Many thanks to everyone who came last night, great turnout despite the weather. Really good of you to make the effort. Fantastic talk by gary, some of them fish were amazing.
Can everyone who won a blue envelope prize please get in touch so i can arrange for your prize to be sent to you or so i can put you in touch with the person who has your prize.
Thanks again :)

tom

Star prize

Hi tom

My mate won a blue envelope a days guiding on the ribble with Gary wag staff can you send me details how to contact him?

Hi tom

My mate won a blue envelope a days guiding on the ribble with Gary wag staff can you send me details how to contact him?

I will contact tonight will have a good day visiting cafes and pie shops in the ribble valley hope he is not on a diet like you:eek:

i need photos

good night jerry :D nice to see the twins clive and dave:eek:,and who was that kid from wigan at the end:eek:, 3rd reich eh

Hi tom

I will contact tonight will have a good day visiting cafes and pie shops in the ribble valley hope he is not on a diet like you:eek:

Back