• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

crabtree - quest tomorrow (24/02/13) @ 9.00pm

I've just googled it, the show starts tonight. Going out so set for record.

So now I'm confused! Is it on tonight or not?

[FONT=&quot]Mr Crabtree Goes Fishing [/FONT][FONT=&quot]premières tomorrow night. Based on the iconic book ‘[FONT=&quot]Mr Crabtree Goes Fishing[/FONT]’ and sharing the legacy that built a nation of anglers, the new series is presented by our very own John Bailey and follows John – ‘Mr Crabtree’ – as he teaches a new generation to fish.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The first episode of [FONT=&quot]Mr Crabtree Goes Fishing[/FONT] is on Quest tomorrow night at 9pm. (Freeview channel 38, Sky 154, Virgin 179)
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The first programme in the series sees John and 12-year-old Sam use classic and contemporary methods as they target Tench over a two day period.[/FONT]

Right, I'm not confused any more :)

Paul's reference to Kenneth being a month ahead was actually because the subject of the post (not the content) had the wrong date, which I hadn't noticed. Not because Kenneth was a month early in saying it was on tonight.

According to Quest AND the Mr Crabtree website, it IS on tonight, so thumbs up to Neil for clearing it up ... and thumbs down to Neil for confusing us again ;):D

I predict it’ll be a load of ****e, like most fishing programs on these dodgy channels i.e. turn up for 2 days and forced to fish/film as planned regardless of conditions :rolleyes:

Hope I’m wrong though and it cant get any worse than ‘The Complete Angler’ :eek:

thanks lads, i will watch it,

Back