• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Daring thread.....

David Gauntlett

There are now two consecutive threads running about broken rods. Am I aloud to shout SNAP!....or would the humour (?:p) of that be frowned upon, involving a telling off :D

Cheers, Dave.

Damn...I was rather hoping that the punishment would involve some kind of spanking, perhaps even some ladies und...ah...err...sorry, sorry...got caught up in the moment :eek::eek:

Cheers, Dave :D

with wanting those special things in life david your not an mp or a preist by any chance are you?:eek:

Can you imagine anyone voting me into a position where I might eventually end up running the country, or the Vatican, come to that :eek:

Then again....when you think about it, someone did vote for the lot in charge here now, so I guess anything is possible :rolleyes: Not only that, some guy down the pub told me that the Vatican boss man is living in Australia at the moment, and enjoying his fishing there....so they may need a replacement soon....

Makes ya fink, dunnit :D:D

Cheers, Dave.

Back