• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Fishing Videos

Ray Ellis

I Have never been one to take much notice of the many fishing videos that you see around, i always find the presenters a bit up there own backsides. Yesterday i decided to have a look for some tips on surface fishing for Carp. I came across a few videos made by the Totally Awesome Fishing Show, have to say they are superb and great fun, Graeme Pullen presents them with such humour and definitely doensnt come across egotistical in any way. When youv'e got a few minutes spare check them out on You Tube.

Spot on Ray, i,m a bit of an all rounder so the TAF videos are right up my street.Not too serious, loads of tips and a bit of fun!.

Yes, I like Graeme Pullen too. I watched the one where he and his son were stick float fishing. Very informative and quite funny too. Not pompous, and very little, if any, tackle plugging.

Hi men ,

If you want real carp fishing , really unbelivable action , then google Kevein Ellis , on vimeo , Rainbow lake . Theres 10 or more hours of pure entertainment , i love them and watch them over again , best out there on this extreme style of carp fishing that one day god permitting i will find a way of getting a chance to fish there :rolleyes:.

Facebook has lots of vids to see , and obviously youtube , including my prediction for the future .... guided french trips after them on their rivers .

Hatter

I don't dislike Graeme Pullen, and he does have skills and great tips to pass on...it's just his style I can't stand. His over dramatic 'ham actor' way of talking and arm waving remind me of a third rate conjurer or 'Punch and Judy' man hired for a kids show. Or is it just me that sees that?

Cheers, Dave.

Back