• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Home page fish.

David Gauntlett

Yet another beautifully shaped, fit looking barbel on the home page I see. Looks a picture with it's fins held like that. Well done, whoever the captor was.

Cheers, Dave.

Yes well done from me as well, a beautiful fish in fine looking condition....wish i could find some this season:(

Yes well done from me as well, a beautiful fish in fine looking condition....wish i could find some this season:(

Had a go at Ricky for the first time in a good while on Monday John, feeder fished maggots. Had quite a few.........crayfish :mad:

Sat and pulled one after the other out for 6 hours, then gave up and went home. The river was low and barely moving, with the tiny trickle of flow down the middle made almost unfishable by the dense mat of fallen leaves...and the ruddy crays :(

Cheers, Dave.

David, exactly the same situation downstream matey:(

Back