• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Keith Speer on 'Tight Lines'

Hi men ,

Let me know what it's like , not unhappy at missing it that much because I find Keith Auther as entertaining at toothache , sometimes he lets his guests get a word in , but not if he has something he wants to say more .

Hatter

Ian

He is banned in my house 'cos he drinks too much tea and won't give me the recipe.

Don't oversleep tonight Dave. I'll phone you at 4am if you like

Mike

Finally managed to watch this. Cracking piece and what an adorable stretch of water. Glad that Keith went through the shotting patterns too. Something I frequently scratch my head about.

It was a good watch, but how comfy those pegs look compared with the Teme and others around these parts, seems a bit odd catching barbel without having to perch yourself on a rocky ledge or slipping on a steep muddy bank facing an imminent dip :p

Also took the time to catch up on some of the past Tight Lines video's, the one that really impressed also was 'Sir' Bob Roberts on a snowy Swale catching some awesome winter Chub.

Mirror that with a Chub session on the Kennet with Dean Macey with both him and Keith blanking from Dawn to Dusk, that's fishing.

Back