• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Korum 2 rod Quiver. Rubbish Buy

I've got the 2 rod, 5 rod quivers and various other Korum bags and never had a problem with any of them. Suppose it shows that gear is a personal thing and what suits one doesn't always suit another.

Hello gents
I use the gardener barbel rover sling/ quiver
perfect for me..have a look..and it's less than £20..

Luke

Korum quivers

To be clear as I'm now confused, is the reported problem with the 2 rod quiver or the 2 rod total protection quiver?

Cos this thread's now all over the place, and also maybe not helped by me saying that the ruckbag was a good bit of kit:)

Graham,
Do yourself a favour and look at the gear from Thinking Anglers, the rod holdall with 'long tip top' extra is a lovely bit of kit - 2 rods with reels protected inside, sticks and net on outside, no room for brolly, so use a poncho instead :)

A bit extravagant, but I've got 4 of them - perch gear in one, barbel in another, pike in another and short session carp in another..pick 'em up and away you go.. balanced nicely on shoulder strap or handle

Thanks Paddy. When I next change I will have a look at those. I have separate bags for Float/Barbel/Fly at the mo!!

Bought the Korum 2 Rod quiver to try for a change (Usually Wychwood )

At least a half decent reply from Korum who say they will take the comments/views onboard and ensure Mr Ponsford takes customers feedback into account as well.

If the overall feed back here makes them relook at products just a little bit more closely prior to introduction it might save some wasted money in the future.

Graham

Back