• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Loads of stuff

Rhys Perry

Due to the unfortunate passing of my brother in law recently (cancer) I've taken on the task of trying to sell his fishing gear. He only took it up proper in the last couple of years and went a bit mad buying random bits of everything, so most of it has had little use, would probably suit beginner.
I'll just list it for now but can arrange photo's if necessary, prefer collection or meet within reason, certainly for the bigger stuff and the rods, but could post.
There's a bit more stuff not listed yet, tackle box's full of stuff etc, which I'll get round to later!
Open to offers for the lot if there's any sellers out there.
Cheers.

Rods: (No bags for some reason!)

Frenzee match pro FXT 11' pellet waggler, has lost butt cap and so neoprene is a bit scuffed £15
Shimano Alivio CX 270 Medium spin £20
Fox warrior 10' 2.75tc carp £20
Leeda 12' 2.75tc carp £10
Flextec Kinetic 10' #8 fly rod (in tube) £20
Flextec CDX 10' #5/6 (in tube) £20

Reels: (no boxes!)

Shimano baitrunner ST 6000 RB £25
Shimano hyperloop 4000 RB £10
Shimano catana 2500 RB with spare spool £15
Rovex ceratec 3000 M with spare spool and double handle £15
Rovex captive RD 30 £10
Rovex nitrum NI 2000 with spare spool £15
Abu garcia bluemax multiplier £20
Abu garcia blackmax multiplier £25

Other stuff:

TF gear compact seatbox £50
Wychwood solace comforter chair £30
Nash mini carp carryall £20
Wychwood solace medium carryall £20
Preston innovations 6 rod hardcase £30
Okuma match gold 3.5m keepnet £15
Dinsmore spiral screw in banksticks 2.5ft x 2 £10
Muckboot scrubs size 9 £30
Jackpike oak small jacket, tshirt and LED cap £35

Sorry mate black Max is gone, as is baitrunner. My fault, should be updating this!
Cattana you can have, plus I've found another baitrunner 10000 rb if you want that?
You still got same mobile number?

Good stuff Alan! Doubt it's been used more than once to be fair.
It's spider wire stealth but I'm not entirely sure of the breaking strain, think it's 15 or 20 pound?

Due to the unfortunate passing of my brother in law recently (cancer) I've taken on the task of trying to sell his fishing gear. He only took it up proper in the last couple of years and went a bit mad buying random bits of everything, so most of it has had little use, would probably suit beginner.
I'll just list it for now but can arrange photo's if necessary, prefer collection or meet within reason, certainly for the bigger stuff and the rods, but could post.
There's a bit more stuff not listed yet, tackle box's full of stuff etc, which I'll get round to later!
Open to offers for the lot if there's any sellers out there.
Cheers.

Rods: (No bags for some reason!)

Frenzee match pro FXT 11' pellet waggler, has lost butt cap and so neoprene is a bit scuffed £15
Fox warrior 10' 2.75tc carp £20
Leeda 12' 2.75tc carp £10
Flextec Kinetic 10' #8 fly rod (in tube) £20
Flextec CDX 10' #5/6 (in tube) £20

Reels: (no boxes!)

Shimano hyperloop 4000 RB £10
Rovex ceratec 3000 M with spare spool and double handle £15
Rovex captive RD 30 £10
Rovex nitrum NI 2000 with spare spool £15
Abu garcia bluemax multiplier £20

Other stuff:

TF gear compact seatbox £50