• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Loddon or Kennet?

I have heard that the free stretch at Arrowhead Road is now closed...such a shame the litter louts never thought of the consequences. Anybody know who has the syndicate near the weir and other bank?

Yes as far as I no it's private to the farmer who owned the field I litter picked 3x 1 tonne ag bags the week before it was closed don't quote me on this but the farmers name is mr Jon bishop of russhel farm tutsclump!!

Personally I put most of the rubbish there down to the Eastern Europeans who were camped up on there for at least a week I believe. They were fishing the river living in a tent. The ea went there but as they didn't catch them fishing couldn't do anything so the sec he got rid of them off his field he banned fishing hence the sign saying no fishing or camping.

What about the name of the syndicate at Arrowhead road...anyone know that name?
Its a shame about Arrowhead as I've had some decent catches from there, 9 in a night session being my best there... back in the late 90's mind.

Back