• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Looking for a new water

no problem luke, we go the extra mile to protect our waters with a good team of bailiffs. i`ve replied to your PM.

David Gauntlett, I'm fed up with your inaccurate little rants that you aim at me. Cut them out.

I have never said that you cant place any blame on otters, that is a figment of your imagination. I'm in the 'last nail in the coffin' camp, thank you very much.

I'm not interested in your style of banter, as you put it, leave me out of it. If I was involved in the thread I could just about see where you are coming from but as it is you decided to insult me in a thread that has nothing to do with me and when you get picked up for it instead of just putting your hands up and saying I was just having a laugh Ash, you go off on one, digging me out, inaccurately, again.

Ash, we have crossed swords many times before on this subject, in what I always thought was a harmless, leg pulling way. However, you are clearly very upset and obviously don't agree with that summing up. As I had no intention of upsetting you, or anyone else come to that, I shall say no more.

Have a good day.

Cheers, Dave.

Back