• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Missing threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this thread should be closed now- andy's had his say, a few thankyou's have occurred now any extra comments are in danger of upsetting someone and the same thing happening again.

Does it matter whose been banned? No- so lets talk about fishing...

I think this thread should be closed now- andy's had his say, a few thankyou's have occurred now any extra comments are in danger of upsetting someone and the same thing happening again.

Does it matter whose been banned? No- so lets talk about fishing...

Just curious Ben . I don't suppose it matters . I'll get my coat ......

Kevin, if someone was to go on ***** expressing some dislike about it on there they I am sure by now they would expect a volley of abusive posts, and nothing in the way of assistance from the administrators. If that is what does it for you, why do you feel the need to come over here and express the same vile nonsense, you have your place to express it?

Damian,
Sorry didn’t realise you were the BFW arbiter of Vile Shall I email you my thoughts for a purity check in future.
PS how’s your mate Frampton, back bleeding?

Damian,
Sorry didn’t realise you were the BFW arbiter of Vile Shall I email you my thoughts for a purity check in future.
PS how’s your mate Frampton, back bleeding?

My point is Kevin, that over there you seem intent on expressing on what it is you feel about other people, most of whom frequent this board, without recourse. Here is just that little bit more amiable, somewhere posters don't feel that the ability to express such rubbish makes them right. It's become realised that having such emotions does not make them right at all, but makes them quite intolerant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back