• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

New old line

The laws of Physics suggest that the lead would precede the trailing member, so she's likely to have a headache anyway by the time it arrives, sound familiar ??? :D

Simon, at my age, her brain would have to be switched on to hyper drive to hatch the headache plan before we were all done and dusted anyway. One blink and she would have missed most of the good bits, that's for sure. Anyway, I hope she doesn't read this, because she can be so cruel at times. They other day I was feeling particularly romantic, and told her I had always had a soft spot for her. Her answer was heartless...I am too embarrassed to repeat it here :eek:

Cheers, Dave.

Simon, at my age, her brain would have to be switched on to hyper drive to hatch the headache plan before we were all done and dusted anyway. One blink and she would have missed most of the good bits, that's for sure. Anyway, I hope she doesn't read this, because she can be so cruel at times. They other day I was feeling particularly romantic, and told her I had always had a soft spot for her. Her answer was heartless...I am too embarrassed to repeat it here :eek:

Cheers, Dave.

now now David, don,t be shy, were all grown-ups here. :D

Cheers, Dave.

You should have pointed out that you meant a peat bog in Donegal ;) :)

You should have pointed out that you meant a peat bog in Donegal ;) :)

Snigger :D:D:D. Mind you, I do spend a lot of my time in the bog these days. Talking of which, as you know, my dear old lasses issues are abdominal and bowel based, so we have reached the age whereby toilet paper is a significant percentage of our weekly expenditure....aaaghhh...too much information :D:D:D:D

Cheers, Dave.

Snigger :D:D:D. Mind you, I do spend a lot of my time in the bog these days. Talking of which, as you know, my dear old lasses issues are abdominal and bowel based, so we have reached the age whereby toilet paper is a significant percentage of our weekly expenditure....aaaghhh...too much information :D:D:D:D

Cheers, Dave.

What
You need me old fruit is a beday, i can supply and fit at reasonable rates and even fit a booster pump for added excitment

What
You need me old fruit is a beday, i can supply and fit at reasonable rates and even fit a booster pump for added excitment

Beday? You don't do something that works be night as well do ya Simon?

Ok, now I am off on Holiday tomorrow, so all you lovely lot will be spared my particular brand of madness for a little over a week. I do hope you behave yourselves while I am gone :D

Cheers, Dave.

He could pair it, with a low level upturned hand dryer, think of the trees it would save :D;)

Frought with difficulties that idea Derek, any moisture on an exposed hairdryer element is likely to cause. er, problems :eek:, best i could do without voiding my PLI is to install a wall mounted hand dryer at the correct height for someone lying on their back with their legs spread and flat to the wall, that i could do, in fact i'd like to do it :)

Frought with difficulties that idea Derek, any moisture on an exposed hairdryer element is likely to cause. er, problems :eek:, best i could do without voiding my PLI is to install a wall mounted hand dryer at the correct height for someone lying on their back with their legs spread and flat to the wall, that i could do, in fact i'd like to do it :)

So would i :D but a pic in my mind of Dave G doing it scares the s**t out of me. :D

Simon, by the way, have you installed any of these machines in the ladies toilets ? ;) They,d be great for getting a really good center part. :)

Back