• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

New to site

Welcome Lee 😉
You're clearly experienced and have a good selection of gear 👌
I've learned so much from posts and anglers on here over the years and met some great blokes, some of which have become good friends.
Also there are 'Fish- ins' occasionally on various rivers where you get to have a good social with like minded anglers, even though the fish may not be playing ball.

Dave
Thanks Dave, that’s some endorsement!

Hi Lee - welcome👍
going back to your question - you ve worked it out
All these are beauties for the job
I don’t have FS but do have the other rods- my personal presence is the Chimera 3
Possible even a C4 for distance casting - heavy feeders?
Nice problem to have 👍
Thank you Paul.

Hi Lee
Nice to have you onboard.
I live in Lincolnshire close to the Notts border and spend most of my fishing time on the Trent so maybe I’ll bump into you on the bank sometime. It’ll be interesting to hear which rods you decide to go for in the end. I’ve never owned custom rods so I’m afraid I can’t be much help on this one. Good luck and what a great choice to have.

Welcome to the site lee. One of the best things I've done fishing wise is become a member of the forum. I've enjoyed myself reading and talking about barbel fishing on here and I'm sure you will aswell. 👍🏻

Hi Lee
Nice to have you onboard.
I live in Lincolnshire close to the Notts border and spend most of my fishing time on the Trent so maybe I’ll bump into you on the bank sometime. It’ll be interesting to hear which rods you decide to go for in the end. I’ve never owned custom rods so I’m afraid I can’t be much help on this one. Good luck and what a great choice to have.
Thanks Jamie, looking forward to saying hello on the bank!

Back