• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Of interest to some here?

Roy Daintith

Senior Member & Supporter
I recall (possibly incorrectly) some of you mentioning these rods (or similar) and thought this might be of interest. Hidden away in the listing and lots of other kit wrapped up with them unfortunately; apologies if in wrong thread or of no interest

Screenshot 2023-07-30 at 10.16.04.png

Unfortunately sold now Ray! Looks like someone got a proper bargain! Them 15ft 2.75's are very rare now and highly sought after!

Interesting.

I started watching this this morning, then got sent an offer from the seller. I sent him a message asking what he would take for the Fox's on their own, and I've had no reply. Now They're sold.

🤔

Interesting.

I started watching this this morning, then got sent an offer from the seller. I sent him a message asking what he would take for the Fox's on their own, and I've had no reply. Now They're sold.

🤔
I was tempted to take the lot at that price Simon and sell what I didn’t want. Decided to sit on my hands instead. I don’t get up to the Trent often enough to justify, I’ll make do with my 12ft Free Spirits 😁

Yes, they were more of a want than a need, Bill. So not too fussed. If I didn't already have some 2.75's I'd have been a little more interested.

The guy offered me the lot for £345 so I'd imagine he offered the same deal to other watchers.

Back